Thanks, everyone, for your kind words and for thinking of us and praying for us. It's amazing how Rachel's life touched so many hearts. I could go on, but I don't want to make any more of you cry! (:
Friday turned out to be a pretty normal day...the girls kept me busy, which is good!
I was feeling so strange that evening, really tired and achy...and in the middle of the night came down with a bad case of the flu! I haven't been that sick for a long time...and hopefully that was it for the season! I hate being unable to get out of bed, but still having to take care of the girls (Nick was at church)...they mostly just jumped on me and acted goofy, which kept my spirits up. Have to keep them in sight, though....for a moment Lydia was in the bathroom alone, and when I noticed, she had filled the toilet bowl with the contents of our cupboard and was playing with the toilet brush. Yuck! Like I said, I hope that was the only sick day for me this winter!
Here's a cute comic from yesterday's paper...made me think of Robyn!

4 Comments:
Lol that does remind me of Robyn too lol.. sounds like something she would try and say!!! Hope that your feelin better I haven't had the flu in ages!!!! "knock on wood" hope i didn't jinx myself there!!
Michelle
Hope you're feeling better!
BTW, that naked picture or Rachel made me think of Nick instantly!!! And I don't even really know him!
:o)
We need to get together soon -- you free at all after this coming weekend?
wow, lydia sounds like evan. the instant the eyes are off of him... some days i feel like i'm just cleaning up one mess after another... as in, as i'm cleaning one mess he's making another... :)
we have it when we move to a new church that we get sick a bit just to catch some new bugs... so you might be getting some of the bc bugs. hope you feel better soon!
Lol...just ask anyone around here and they will agree that Lydia is the fastest in the Westest at making big messes! My house has been somewhat "Lydia proofed" but anyone else's is victim to her lightening speed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home