posted by Lisa @ 4:29 PM 6 Comments
so cute!!!
Boo hoo we have no sound on our computer so I have no idea what she is saying!!!:o(
Lol For the Audio Impaired...Nick: "Lydia, how are you doing?" Lydia: "Good"! (big grin)Nick: "Really good"?Lydia: (slowly, pronouncing everything very carefully) "Really...really... good!" (audience laughter)
LOL I can just imagine now!Don't you just love this age????
adorable...simply adorable;0
there was no sound on it...michelle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
so cute!!!
Boo hoo we have no sound on our computer so I have no idea what she is saying!!!
:o(
Lol For the Audio Impaired...
Nick: "Lydia, how are you doing?"
Lydia: "Good"! (big grin)
Nick: "Really good"?
Lydia: (slowly, pronouncing everything very carefully)
"Really...really... good!"
(audience laughter)
LOL I can just imagine now!
Don't you just love this age????
adorable...simply adorable;0
there was no sound on it...
michelle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home