Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Well, here we are! I know I had said we didn't want a blog, but for some sneaky reason, in order to leave a comment on Christina's, I had to create a blog, too!
I named it "Always Something" because over the years, whenever I phoned my Mom and told her about things going on in our family, she often said, "Wow...it's always something!!" This was mostly in reference to illnesses or the many accidents that happen in a house with two very busy little girls! And it's true...there definitely is always something going on....it's become a bit of a family joke now.
But I also think that "always something" is a positive thing. There is always something to be thankful to God for, always something to find joy in, always something to be grateful for, always something to make you smile.
So, I hope that even if I occasionally (but hopefully never!) write about illnesses, accidents or parenting frustrations, I will have "always something" positive to say as well!

4 Comments:

At November 08, 2006 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! :o)

 
At November 08, 2006 8:41 AM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Welcome to the blogging world!
:o)

 
At November 10, 2006 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, keep it going like this!
We defintately will hook on to it more often to check up how things are goin'!

Greetz and kisses
Bert, Noémi and Lydia ;)

 
At November 11, 2006 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very cool! What a great way to look at life.

Keep it going Lisa

Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home