I took these photos after a storm here the other day...we had tons of rain but really warm weather due to the "Pineapple Effect", which are warm winds from Hawaii. We sure don't mind! The sky was gorgeous!!
Thanks for blogging. This is a really good way to keep it touch. I just talked to Christina today and asked how guys were all doing. Glad to see things are working out in B.C. I'll send an email soon and let you catch up with us. Take care Tina and Bruce
Wow, I check my e-mail and what do I see but and note from Lisa! Thx for letting us know... we will visit it often. One thing Robyn might learn while ice skating though ... pride goeth before the fall :)
Hi Lisa, I just detest that word "Blog", but I loved the photos. Did you get the loooong email that I sent you guys a while ago? We are all doing well, and getting serious about the political thing. Last week I rung up the national radio station during talk-back when they were discussing surrogate mothers, and told them that we don't need them, there are 100,000 unwanted babies killed in our country each year, maybe we should work harder at getting these women to see that they are carrying something that is so precious to someone else. So this is it, I'm taking a stand (finally). Lets all raise our voices against the attocities done in our countries, as silent bystanders are participants!Hope all is well with you guys! Lots of love, Dren
I wandered over here to your blog from Kristy Bolte's site. Your comment about being content with being a family of 4 when there should be more really resonated with me. I would love to chat with you...my email is pipsersmom@Gmail.com. Rach
7 Comments:
Thanks for blogging. This is a really good way to keep it touch. I just talked to Christina today and asked how guys were all doing. Glad to see things are working out in B.C. I'll send an email soon and let you catch up with us.
Take care Tina and Bruce
Hey Lisa, those are beautiful pictures! You'll probably love the warmer coastal falls/winters again compared to back East.
Wow, I check my e-mail and what do I see but and note from Lisa! Thx for letting us know... we will visit it often. One thing Robyn might learn while ice skating though ... pride goeth before the fall :)
Hey Lisa,
Your photo's and blog are just wonderful. Great way to stay in touch with you guys across the ocean.
Beautiful photos! Welcome to Blogdom!
Hi Lisa,
I just detest that word "Blog", but I loved the photos. Did you get the loooong email that I sent you guys a while ago? We are all doing well, and getting serious about the political thing. Last week I rung up the national radio station during talk-back when they were discussing surrogate mothers, and told them that we don't need them, there are 100,000 unwanted babies killed in our country each year, maybe we should work harder at getting these women to see that they are carrying something that is so precious to someone else. So this is it, I'm taking a stand (finally). Lets all raise our voices against the attocities done in our countries, as silent bystanders are participants!Hope all is well with you guys!
Lots of love, Dren
I wandered over here to your blog from Kristy Bolte's site. Your comment about being content with being a family of 4 when there should be more really resonated with me. I would love to chat with you...my email is pipsersmom@Gmail.com.
Rach
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home