posted by Lisa @ 8:00 AM 8 Comments
WOW!!! those are beautiful!!!! how do you do it?
lol...with an exacto knife and a lot of patience!!
They are gorgeous!!! Plan on selling any? :o)Is there a book to teach me how to do it? Looks like a good way to occupy my lonely evenings to come!
I wasn't planning on selling them, but I would love to make some for you! Or maybe I can come over one night and show you how? (:
Hey Lisa,They are really fascinating. Must take alot of patience and love to do it. Well done. It's always nice to have something different to do.
Thanks Lisa! Sounds like fun! :o)
Hey lisa, Those are really neat...very creative.. our container just arrived today so i can't wait to start my stuff again!!! Michelle
Gorgeous! Bravo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
WOW!!! those are beautiful!!!! how do you do it?
lol...with an exacto knife and a lot of patience!!
They are gorgeous!!! Plan on selling any? :o)
Is there a book to teach me how to do it? Looks like a good way to occupy my lonely evenings to come!
I wasn't planning on selling them, but I would love to make some for you! Or maybe I can come over one night and show you how? (:
Hey Lisa,
They are really fascinating. Must take alot of patience and love to do it. Well done. It's always nice to have something different to do.
Thanks Lisa! Sounds like fun! :o)
Hey lisa,
Those are really neat...very creative.. our container just arrived today so i can't wait to start my stuff again!!!
Michelle
Gorgeous! Bravo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home