Thursday, November 30, 2006

The snow is already melting...boy, am I glad we took so many photos- I knew it wouldn't last! I saw green grass again, which is something we're not used to. In Ontario, snow meant not seeing grass again for months!! Nick only had school on Tuesday this week. After getting the "no school today" phonecall for the third time in one week, he declared "I LOVE this province!!!"

Lately, at night, Robyn and Lydia have been chatting and yakking in their beds. It is so cute to hear! I listen at the door and just giggle. Robyn is teaching Lydia how to sing the alphabet, and she's actually really good at it! I'll try to get her on video one of these days. For some reason our memory card has an error, so we've been using the old one which has to be cleared after only 8 photos. What a nuisance!

I think our little holiday will be over tomorrow...back to school for Nick and Robyn. A quiet day for me and Lydia.

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 7:24 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Ummm... just checked the school snapshot -- I hope you don't send Robyn to school tomorrow because she is going to be the only kindergartener there!!!
They only have school Monday and Wednesday this week, dear.
:o)

 
At November 30, 2006 8:24 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

LoL! Thanks for letting me know! My mistake...ok, I guess the day won't be so quiet after all! (;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home