Monday, November 20, 2006

Robyn's 5th Birthday- Part 2

Robyn's party had an art/craft theme, so we decorated cupcakes, fingerpainted, made coffee-filter "flowers", decorated balloons, and did "bubble painting", which, as you can see in the photos, makes a really neat impression of colourful bubbles on the paper! Lots of fun.
Funny how, even though I planned all sorts of crafts and games, the girls really only wanted to play "school" and "house" in Robyn's room.... guess I'll keep the ideas for next year! It was a great day, though. I love this age!










I just got back from Women's society, and since I'm hopped up on coffee, I'm posting this at almost 11 pm. It's been a fun day...but now I better go to bed! More photos tomorrow- Goodnight!

3 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun!!! Happy birthday robyn!!
Aunty michelle

 
At November 22, 2006 4:38 AM , Blogger Chandra said...

Ohhh, I'm so upset! I read your other post wrong, so I thought Robyn had kindergarten yesterday, and we waited all day for her to get home from school so we could call and sing happy birthday (we figured 7pm would be a safe bet). But then Pete came home from work, we had supper, put the kids in bed, and I totally forgot about it until I headed to bed at 10:00, which would have been the perfect time to call, except of course the kids were all sleeping. And now that I've re-read your post, I see that Robyn will actually have school today, which means we can't call during the day today either, so hopefully I'll do a better job of remembering this evening. Sigh...this time difference is such a nuisance!!!

 
At November 22, 2006 7:39 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

It's ok! Robyn really loved getting your phone call this morning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home