Robyn's 5th Birthday....Part 1
Although Robyn's actual birthday is tommorrow (Nov 21st), we have been celebrating it over a few days (lucky girl!!). On Sunday we had a family party, since everyone always comes together after church anyways...so we had fun with cousins, aunts, uncles, Omi and Grandpa! On Monday we had a party with school friends, Ruth and Jodi (Carie was sick) because there is no kindergarten on Tuesdays. Tommorrow we hope to celebrate with just our own little family...Nick bought a gingerbread house for us to make together, and it looks like we'll have lots of Playmobil to play with, too!
So here are photos from yesterday:

Decorate-yourself cupcakes! Yum!

It took Robyn a loooooong time to think of a wish! Must've been a good one!

Can you spot something different in this picture? (hint: no more blond jokes!)

Lydia looks intrigued, too!

Yay!

6 Comments:
I love the hair lisa.... looks good on ya!
Michelle
Ryan says happy birthday Robyn!!!
:o)
BTW, Lisa, I didn't get a chance to talk to you at church in Sunday -- I LOVE your hair! You have now joined the brunette in a bottle club! Yay! I am sure you are not looking forward to your hair growing and your roots showing, though... hee hee :o)
Really? You're not naturally brunette? I never knew....obviously you do a good job of keeping the roots away...what's your secret? (:
Hey Lisa, Congratulations with Robyn's birthday. Looks and sounds like you had some fun days together. The Playmobil range is great. Unfortunately its quite hard to get over here. Lucky you.
PS. Your hair looks nice.
LOL well I am naturally brunette, but those pesky grays started showing up when I was 17! Now my natural colour is a dull darker version of my hair colour with tons of grey!
I use half of the hair colour in the package (So one box works for two hair colourings)and basically have to colour my roots every three weeks my hair grows so fast! Would you believe my hair was above my shoulders at the end of August?
A bonus about the grey hairs, though -- when they are coloured they add nice highlights to my hair! A friend who hadn't seen me in a while complimented me on my nice hair colour and highlights. Little did she know that the highlights were only dyed white hairs! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home