posted by Lisa @ 10:58 PM 3 Comments
Looking good ! Missed seeing you on Sunday. Was nice chatting with Nick, you'll have to drop by sometime. We're 10 minutes or so from Cultus, and we also have kids toys and books, so the girls wouldn't need to get bored !
Aaaw! You look fantastic!
I still don't have too much of a bump yet (at least I don't think so!), but I'm definitely carrying a lot lower than you are...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Looking good ! Missed seeing you on Sunday. Was nice chatting with Nick, you'll have to drop by sometime. We're 10 minutes or so from Cultus, and we also have kids toys and books, so the girls wouldn't need to get bored !
Aaaw! You look fantastic!
I still don't have too much of a bump yet (at least I don't think so!), but I'm definitely carrying a lot lower than you are...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home