Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We're Back!

We're back online (:
I don't have much time to write, but I will post a family photo we took just before Mum and Chris left, so we could get a bunch printed off and sent along to Australia... of course we couldn't get it on time, so they're off via snail mail now... but here it is nonetheless: Our first family photo in our very own yard with our very own Maple tree!!

5 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 5:39 AM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Great to have you back Lisa. Nice family photo; the girls look happy. And you're lookin fine!!!!

 
At July 12, 2007 1:28 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Nice family photo!!! :o)

 
At July 13, 2007 5:10 AM , Blogger Christina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At July 13, 2007 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your nice belly bump squeaked in between Lydia and the tree!

Ange

 
At July 18, 2007 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice family photo.

Katherine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home