Monday, June 25, 2007

Moving soon!

Today I'm going to the house to clean the carpets... and on Wednesday we hope to move our furniture! This week is going to be a whirlwind of busy-ness. A wedding shower tonight, scrambling to get the bathroom done, moving day, graduation ceremonies, graduation banquet (I get to sit with my old highschool teachers!!) Mum and Chris arriving and Canada Day celebrations!!! Wow.

Have a good week everyone!

Dad putting up the cement board for tiles.
Cutting tiles is SOOOO noisy! Nice ear plugs, Nick!
Large appliance boxes make great forts/rocket ships!
Tea party!!

Robyn's class went to Bredenhof's farm and a local water park on the last day of school.


This is what happens when I accidentally fall asleep on the couch....Lydia stripped herself and then gave herself stripes!! I'm sure thankful for washable markers!

6 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 3:38 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

LOL that is so hilarious with Lydia and the markers! Lauren is CONSTANTLY doing that to herself!
She loves to do her toes, legs, hands, arms, walls, kitchen floors... I hope Lydia doesn't go that far in your new place!
Best wishes for a safe and uneventful move -- hope it doesn't rain on you! :o)

 
At June 25, 2007 6:49 PM , Blogger Thelma said...

Looks like the house is definitely coming along! Does Nick want to come and do our bathroom next?
Love,
Thelma

 
At June 25, 2007 6:49 PM , Blogger Thelma said...

Looks like the house is definitely coming along! Does Nick want to come and do our bathroom next?
Love,
Thelma

 
At June 25, 2007 7:09 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

No wonder you fell asleep; with all the busyness of the coming week; I think I would too. Cute picture of Lydia. All the best with the exciting move. Take care.

 
At June 27, 2007 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you well through all the busyness. Those are some nice earplugs indeed!

 
At June 28, 2007 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

house looks good, doing renos is alot of fun but thank goodness you can do it before you move in, that is how we did our house as well.

Katherine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home