That is so hilarious!!! Unfortunately my boys' hair is too short for something like that, and Alyssa is too 'old' for that, so I had to stick with colours... those pics will be posted on my blog sometime today! :o)
Very cute - the pipe cleaners are a great idea! The second pic makes Robyn look like something from one of Dr. Seuss books! did she take a name like Spiky Sue? (classic Seuss!!)
She did deserve the wackiest award! Yes - Danielle's in K too, so I guess they'll be schoolmates in the fall! Cool ...we'll get together during the summer so they can get to know each other.
8 Comments:
That is so hilarious!!!
Unfortunately my boys' hair is too short for something like that, and Alyssa is too 'old' for that, so I had to stick with colours... those pics will be posted on my blog sometime today! :o)
That is very wacky indeed! Nice job Lisa:)
Very cute - the pipe cleaners are a great idea! The second pic makes Robyn look like something from one of Dr. Seuss books! did she take a name like Spiky Sue? (classic Seuss!!)
by the way - what grade is Robyn in?
Apparently Robyn was voted "wackiest in her class"
Nicole, she's in kindergarten...same as Danielle, right?
I was gonna say . . .hope she wins the wackiest hair award and it sounds like she won for her class, so that's cool.
Too cute...but can you please tell her to slow down the growing up a bit? She's looking way too old!!
She did deserve the wackiest award! Yes - Danielle's in K too, so I guess they'll be schoolmates in the fall! Cool ...we'll get together during the summer so they can get to know each other.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home