What beautiful pictures and what a lovely way of showing your children. Your title struck me instantly ... the number Four. The Lord has given you four children and yet you only have two with you at home. Two of them are blessed in that they do not have to live on this sinful earth, yet this leaves you feeling not all so blessed at times as you are left feeling such a huge hole in your life knowing that you are only raising half of your family.
We continue to think of you all, pray for you and struggle with you on the difficult road that you have been placed on. May you find peace in what God has given you and comfort in His promises knowing that He did not send these trials without reason or purpose. Even if you never know the reason you will always know that God is with you, holding you, loving you, sustaining you through each and every challenge that you must face ... you are never alone. May you find comfort in this.
Beautiful pictures lisa....and I had the priviledge of meeting three of those wonderful girls.. I miss them all very much. I check your blog often to see if you have updated.!!! thanks for the pictures!
Welcome back Lisa! We feel like we really know your family since our recent visit to your home. We haven't stopped talking about it yet! Big hugs from all of us to your wonderful family and a big thanks to Robyn and Lydia for sharing your bedroom. Have a great summer break. Love linda, willem, kara, jodi, emma, lauren, ethan
awww..they are all so precious!! Though you may be feeling that people are starting to forget, please remember that we think of you often, and are keeping you in our prayers! May the Lord hold you close to His chest, and give you much peace! Karen,Steve,Connor and Mattea
What beautiful pictures, I think of you all often. God bless you all and give you peace. Thanks for the post. I have missed hearing about your family. Adalia
Awww, Lisa...just beautiful! I agree too....all 4 of your girls are just precious and beautiful beyond words :) Robyn and Lydia are such wonderful girls...I love their personalities! Rachel and Amryn will never be forgotten... they will always live on in your (and our) hearts. I think of you often...praying that God is continuing to bring peace and comfort when most needed. Hugs! Leona
Thank you for posting those pictures of your beautiful girls God blessed you with. We continue to think of you all and pray that you may always know God's nearness and comfort. Much love Matt, Elsa, Garnet, Justin, Kate, Landen
A beautiful post Lisa. You do have four beautiful daughters. Thankyou for sharing those pictures with us. Although I never knew you when you had Rachel, I feel as if I got to know you through Amryn. Enjoy your camping in the backyard with the girls ;)
Hi Lisa--I just want you to know that I still think of you often, and keep you in my prayers!! Its really hard when no seems to want to talk about your babies, and you just want to hear their name said out loud! Praying for much strenght for you!! Karen Mans
I am so moved by the beauty of your children. Amryn blesses my heart so much. What a sweet and amazing little girl. Please know i am praying for your family as you continue on this journey.
Hi Nick and Lisa, Just popping in to say that we still think of you and pray for you often. Hope you are doing OK during this very difficult season of your life.
Hello, Just popping back in. I still check almost every day secretly hoping you have a new post up to let us know how your doing. Hope your enjoying fall. H xx
Hi Lisa. I just wanted you to know that my niece also had mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome. She passed away yesterday 11/03/08 at 12:52AM. She was three months old. You and your family are in our prayers.
I know I'm a little late for the anniversary of Amryn's passing, but I just wanted to leave a note to say that you are still in our prayers, especially during the holiday season and during this difficult month. Hope you are doing OK.
breathtaking...all four of your sweet girls! just precious. i am so glad you found my blog....thank you for sharing your heart. i look forward to learning more about your story....and praying for you as well.
I hope you get this Lisa...I just read your comment on my blog. I was going to just try to email back but couldn't. Dear friend...I will be praying for your heart. It has been a constant battle for me. I never wanted to end this way and yet now it seems God has given me no choice. Email me if you ever want...theobs@usa.net. You are and will be in my prayers as I know this will take time to get used to or maybe just accept! Not sure! xoxo
Lisa, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'd love to chat with you as I don't really know any other babylost mama's here in BC. If you'd like you can contact me at shaneandmargaret1@hotmail.com and we can swap stories. I'm pretty sick with H1N1 right now but I am looking forward to reading your blog once I am feeling better. Hugs
29 Comments:
Four gorgeous daughters, indeed:) It is nice to see those pictures of Rachel, too. Hope you're doing well.
Lisa,
What beautiful pictures and what a lovely way of showing your children. Your title struck me instantly ... the number Four. The Lord has given you four children and yet you only have two with you at home. Two of them are blessed in that they do not have to live on this sinful earth, yet this leaves you feeling not all so blessed at times as you are left feeling such a huge hole in your life knowing that you are only raising half of your family.
We continue to think of you all, pray for you and struggle with you on the difficult road that you have been placed on. May you find peace in what God has given you and comfort in His promises knowing that He did not send these trials without reason or purpose. Even if you never know the reason you will always know that God is with you, holding you, loving you, sustaining you through each and every challenge that you must face ... you are never alone. May you find comfort in this.
Much love,
Steph
Very precious photo's and memories of your four daughters.
Hope you are doing well!!
So, so beautiful, Lisa.
Thank you for posting these pictures.
Hannah
Beautiful pictures, Lisa. Praying for you and thinking of you often,
Alina Noot
Yes, they are all beautiful girls!
We think of you so often...
Sending hugs and prayers your way!
Beautiful pictures of your girls. May the Lord bless you and give you peace and joy.
Regards Shaun and Karen DeJonge and family
Beautiful photos of your daughters. I continue to think and pray for your family often!
Jen Heemskerk
Beautiful! :o)
Beautiful pictures lisa....and I had the priviledge of meeting three of those wonderful girls.. I miss them all very much. I check your blog often to see if you have updated.!!! thanks for the pictures!
Welcome back Lisa! We feel like we really know your family since our recent visit to your home. We haven't stopped talking about it yet! Big hugs from all of us to your wonderful family and a big thanks to Robyn and Lydia for sharing your bedroom. Have a great summer break. Love linda, willem, kara, jodi, emma, lauren, ethan
awww..they are all so precious!! Though you may be feeling that people are starting to forget, please remember that we think of you often, and are keeping you in our prayers! May the Lord hold you close to His chest, and give you much peace!
Karen,Steve,Connor and Mattea
What beautiful pictures, I think of you all often. God bless you all and give you peace. Thanks for the post. I have missed hearing about your family.
Adalia
Awww, Lisa...just beautiful! I agree too....all 4 of your girls are just precious and beautiful beyond words :) Robyn and Lydia are such wonderful girls...I love their personalities! Rachel and Amryn will never be forgotten... they will always live on in your (and our) hearts. I think of you often...praying that God is continuing to bring peace and comfort when most needed.
Hugs! Leona
Beautiful pictures.
Praying that you feel God's love and tenderness in your lives.
Take care.
Audrey.
Thank you for posting those pictures of your beautiful girls God blessed you with. We continue to think of you all and pray that you may always know God's nearness and comfort.
Much love
Matt, Elsa, Garnet, Justin, Kate, Landen
A beautiful post Lisa. You do have four beautiful daughters. Thankyou for sharing those pictures with us. Although I never knew you when you had Rachel, I feel as if I got to know you through Amryn. Enjoy your camping in the backyard with the girls ;)
Hi Lisa--I just want you to know that I still think of you often, and keep you in my prayers!! Its really hard when no seems to want to talk about your babies, and you just want to hear their name said out loud! Praying for much strenght for you!!
Karen Mans
I am so moved by the beauty of your children. Amryn blesses my heart so much. What a sweet and amazing little girl. Please know i am praying for your family as you continue on this journey.
Love and Prayers,
Kristy
Hi Nick and Lisa,
Just popping in to say that we still think of you and pray for you often. Hope you are doing OK during this very difficult season of your life.
Beautiful daughters! Thanks for sharing.
Hello,
Just popping back in. I still check almost every day secretly hoping you have a new post up to let us know how your doing. Hope your enjoying fall.
H xx
Hi Lisa. I just wanted you to know that my niece also had mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome. She passed away yesterday 11/03/08 at 12:52AM. She was three months old. You and your family are in our prayers.
Thinking abd praying for you this Christmas season!
"....the God of love and peace be with you." 2 corinth 13:11 KJV
In Christian Love
Steve and Karen Mans
Hi Nick & Lisa,
I know I'm a little late for the anniversary of Amryn's passing, but I just wanted to leave a note to say that you are still in our prayers, especially during the holiday season and during this difficult month. Hope you are doing OK.
Take care.
breathtaking...all four of your sweet girls! just precious. i am so glad you found my blog....thank you for sharing your heart. i look forward to learning more about your story....and praying for you as well.
I am not sure if you still check this or not, but if you will, would you email me? please.. Jennygrl1026@yahoo.com
Jen
I hope you get this Lisa...I just read your comment on my blog. I was going to just try to email back but couldn't. Dear friend...I will be praying for your heart. It has been a constant battle for me. I never wanted to end this way and yet now it seems God has given me no choice. Email me if you ever want...theobs@usa.net. You are and will be in my prayers as I know this will take time to get used to or maybe just accept! Not sure! xoxo
Lisa, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'd love to chat with you as I don't really know any other babylost mama's here in BC. If you'd like you can contact me at shaneandmargaret1@hotmail.com and we can swap stories. I'm pretty sick with H1N1 right now but I am looking forward to reading your blog once I am feeling better. Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home