Monday, August 06, 2007

A girl for my sister and her family!

My sister had a baby girl this morning!! You'll have to ask me (or her) for details, as they don't want me writing personal info about them on this blog, but I think I can say that she is healthy, very very cute and we are thrilled for them! (:

8 Comments:

At August 06, 2007 10:54 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!!!!
Sara must be so excited! :o)
Hope all things are well with babe and mom... you're not allowed to tell us her name? Sigh...

 
At August 07, 2007 9:22 AM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

PS I hope they don't have baptism this coming Sunday or I will miss it! :o(
Congratulations again Aunty and Uncle!

 
At August 07, 2007 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on a new niece.

Katherine

 
At August 07, 2007 5:09 PM , Blogger Michelle Vanderven said...

Congrats!! Send me the info Lisa!! Hope they are all doing well!

 
At August 08, 2007 12:52 PM , Blogger Doulanic said...

That's awesome! I'd love to hear about it......:-) (talk to you soon then .......missed you at playgroup this morning!)

 
At August 09, 2007 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,Chris,Sarah is very excited to have a sister! It was a difficult delivery for me and baby but had a great OB on that night and was able to avoid a c-section which we thought might be necessary.I'm feeling stiff like I ran a marathon but otherwise great and considering how things could have gone I wouldn't dare complain. All thanks be to God!
(Lisa's sister),Rachel

 
At August 09, 2007 11:05 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Hugs to you Rachel! :o)
We are thankful it eventually went well and you and your daughter are healthy...
After we get back, would Sarah like to come over for a day and play, or would she prefer to stay at home with the baby?
I can't wait to witness the baptism! Don't have it this coming Sunday, okay? lol
Take care, and get some rest!

 
At August 10, 2007 11:31 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Don't worry, Chris...baptism won't be this week! (: My Mom is out of town for a wedding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home