Shocking!!
Last night I was saying to Nick that it is really difficult to get the girls to clean up after themselves. I had just finished reading an article in a parenting magazine about fun ways to get them to do this, and was telling Nick a few of the ideas.
Well, wouldn't you know it... Robyn came into our room at 6:30 am and proudly announced, "I'm going to clean up my room!!!" Wow- what a shocker! (Or perhaps an answer to prayer?!) After she tackled that, she came in to say she was going to give Lydia some breakfast, get her dressed and clean up the baby room, too! I know, you Moms must be all shaking your heads in disbelief....but its true! We're completely shocked too!! (:
I ended up dressing Lydia and getting breakfast (you know how that goes if we don't help!) but at least the thought was there! And I know she didn't hear us talking last night- it's a complete coincidence. What a great way to wake up, though!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home