Drum Roll, Please.....
Ta da! I finally had the house clean long enough to take some "after" shots of some of the rooms of our house, and some quiet time, so here are the long-awaited befores and afters There are still a few things that have to be done, like painting trim and such, but you'll get the main idea...enjoy!
Robyn and Lydia's room
Baby/ Guest Room
Master Bedroom
Front Door
Gutters
Living Room- Front Window
Living Room- Fireplace
Dining Room- new patio door
Kitchen (just painted white...will be renovated next year)
Front Hall
Laundry Room (now is the ensuite)
Bathroom
Bathroom
Bathroom
Nice, hey?! And it's still not done...we hope to renovate the kitchen and put in tile and laminate flooring in the main living areas, but we have been blessed enough with what has been done so far...the rest can wait! We are definitely enjoying the steps that are being taken to make this house our "home"! It's been a fun journey so far... stay tuned for more! (:

14 Comments:
Wow, once again you guys have truly outdone yourselves! It looks wonderful!! You both have such fantastic taste and a real eye for detail. But why did you change the hot pink in the master bedroom? I thought it was definitely a "keeper"!! :o)
It's beautiful Lisa, what a wonderful home, i can't wait to see what you do to hte kitchen, because it still loooks good to me.
Gorgeous! HUGE improvement from June. Looks like a show home.
Hi Lisa!
;) your harvest gold "before" picture looks identical to our current bathroom! I'm so jealous!
Absolutely beautiful. Well done. Can't wait to see it in real some time.
Wow, what a transformation. Great job and a very colourful home you have. Enjoy.
Looks wonderful!!! :o)
Hey Lisa,
Wow, your place looks great. We are finally doing renovations to our place as well, but we have lived here for almost 7 years! You guys did a great job. I wish I could have seen those painted kitchen cabinets a long time ago. I have been trying to convince Henry that we should have done the same thing, until we could afford to do it properly, but he never saw the use :( But now we are going to get it all redone, so I am happy :) Enjoy your new place...and have lots of fun making new memories in your home! Take care,
Julia Meerveld
Looks really good, Lisa! I love the fireplace! Do all the houses in BC have a stucco exterior? Anyways, take care and keep on making houses look good!
Deb Alkema
Thanks for the comments, everyone!
Amazing what a little paint can do (the kitchen and fireplace) For all of you out there who don't think it is worth it to paint cabinets, trust me, it makes a BIG difference and only takes a few hours...you will actually like to be in your kitchen and will not be embarrassed to show it to guests! (;
And Deb, not all houses are stucco, actually most of them have wood siding. You don't see much brick here like in Ontario! The siding gets mossy and rotten from all the rain, so most newer houses have aluminum siding or stucco. We hope to paint ours...white is too dirty looking and hard to maintain in BC. Any suggestions for an exterior colour? We're painting the trim black.
WOW! I'll hire you for renovating and decorating any day! Can't wait to see it in person some day! WOW!
WOW!! That looks fabulous. I hope you can now relax a bit and enjoy all your hard work!
Wow!! What a lot of work you guys did!! It looks great!
the house looks great.
Katherine
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home