For Dirk (and other moss enthusiasts)
When Dirk was visiting, he took lots of photos of moss. Moss, moss, moss. I guess there is little of that where he lives (;
Anyway, we went for a walk through the Delta watershed the other day and saw lots of moss. And lots of slugs (are there slugs in Ontario? Robyn couldn't remember ever seeing one before!) Nick took photos of them, too. So Dirk, these are for you to enjoy. So...enjoy! (:

5 Comments:
Hmmm...I think you need to re-upload the pictures! :o)
There...all better!
In answer to your question, yes there are slugs here, but they are MUCH smaller than the BC variety. I remember the first summer back, when Pete & Nick saw BC slugs for the first time...they couldn't believe how "huge" they were! Same as the BC seagulls...
Slugs are eeewww!!!
ewwwwww slugs... those are gross.. but really neat pictures!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home