Friday, April 13, 2007

I love this video!

Most of you have probably already seen this, but it's jut so neat, I'm sure you wouldn't mind seeing it again! It's called "9 months gestation in 20 seconds". Bet you wish you'd thought of doing that!

5 Comments:

At April 13, 2007 7:43 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

That is cool Lisa. Does it give you an idea?? lol

 
At April 13, 2007 9:50 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

What? Are you pregnant??? :o)

 
At April 14, 2007 5:40 AM , Blogger Chandra said...

Boy, Lisa, I guess you have to be more careful with the things you blog about...people seem to get all sorts of ideas in their heads! :o)

 
At April 15, 2007 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only pregnancy were that quick!!! ;)

 
At April 16, 2007 10:13 AM , Blogger nicolevw said...

It's neat .....but I have to say that I wouldn't want pregnancy to go too quick. Now labour ...that's a different story!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home