Monday, March 26, 2007

Lillies!

Nick came home with a big bunch of Lillies on Friday, and they have gloriously bloomed during the past two days... Nick is such a thoughtful husband, he even plucks the pollen-laden pistels out of the flower so they won't make me sneeze! (:
I love my romantic hubby. We thought they were white Easter lillies...and were suprised when they came out pink...can Easter lillies be pink?


7 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 4:42 PM , Blogger Michelle Vanderven said...

oooh those are really pretty!!!

 
At March 26, 2007 7:45 PM , Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

What a romantic husband you have. He must have learned that from mine the summers he lived with us way back when. :)

 
At March 26, 2007 9:04 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

What gloriously beautiful flowers!!!!
:o)
And yes, I thought Easter lilies were white, too. Still a wonderful ode to spring!

 
At March 26, 2007 10:54 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Mrs. M, from what I've read, your husband is quite special too....so you just may be right! (:

 
At March 27, 2007 1:35 AM , Blogger Chantelle said...

What beautiful flowers. Gorgeous colour - enjoy them!!

 
At March 27, 2007 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

 
At March 27, 2007 11:12 PM , Blogger nicolevw said...

Beautiful lilies! My hubby just brought home a bunch of tulips and daffodils. I LOVE those spring flowers ....and with today's weather, it sure felt and looked like spring! YAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home