Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nice 'n warm!

I don't usually like to brag, but I just have to tell you all that it is 17 degrees out right now! I just went for a walk/bike ride with the girls in t-shirts! And Robyn taped two crocuses to a piece of paper to send to her Oma in Ontario...how thoughtful, hey?! Rubbing it in...
And to think that there are still 2 weeks until Spring!

7 Comments:

At March 06, 2007 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very jealous! It is still very bitterly cold here! I am wondering if the snow will ever melt!

 
At March 06, 2007 2:47 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

No wonder I was so hot when I stepped out the front door! lol
It is cooler inside our house than it is outside! How lovely is that???
It's supposed to rain for the next few days though... :o( Oh well at least it isn't snow!

 
At March 06, 2007 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're doing pretty good here in Kamloops for temperature today too . . . it's 13!!! Not quite like you, but nice just the same!!!

 
At March 06, 2007 5:01 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Oh that's nice. We have 40 degrees over the other side from you guys. You can toast your bread outside today!!

 
At March 06, 2007 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL it has been stinkin hot here lately... to warm almost.. so bad you just sweat sitting here.

 
At March 06, 2007 10:50 PM , Blogger Michelle Vanderven said...

That was me that posted above lol Michelle

 
At March 07, 2007 1:08 PM , Blogger PSS said...

Lovely BC weather. Last week parts of the Valley had some snow and this week it's 17 degrees. Here it's -30 or so with the windchill and no real reprieve in site. Did I mention that I miss BC?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home