Thursday, February 22, 2007

Deep Sleeper!!

Wow- our girls are sure tired lately! Two deep sleepin' blogs in a row! Robyn fell asleep on her bed after school on Wednesday. I went into her room to see why she was so quiet...and this is what I found! I thought only intoxicated college students were victims of this kind of thing! (:

12 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 11:39 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

I laughed so hard!!!!!
I had the sound off, but did you put Lydia up to it or did she just start putting stickers on Robyn on her own????
TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

 
At February 23, 2007 2:17 AM , Blogger Michelle Vanderven said...

LOL I died laughing watching that.. and we thought our kids were a riot together!!! They are soo cute.. I miss them

 
At February 23, 2007 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word that is hilarious!!!!!

 
At February 23, 2007 11:13 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Nope, Lydia did that all on her own! I was just filming it!

 
At February 23, 2007 10:54 PM , Blogger nicolevw said...

That is hilarious! I'm surprised she didn't wake up in a fit!! I know I would've .......

 
At February 24, 2007 11:22 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Well, I had edit the video and end it before she woke up more and was not amused ...

 
At February 24, 2007 8:10 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

That was so funny to watch. How cute of Lydia!!

 
At February 28, 2007 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was very cute kids are so funny

Katherine

 
At February 28, 2007 2:06 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hey- are you Katherine VDG? My ol' classmate and friend? Hi!!

 
At March 02, 2007 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup Lisa it is me from your class, glad to be able to catch up somewhat with you, I have a xanga account, come visit it sometime.

 
At March 02, 2007 9:22 AM , Blogger Nick V said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 02, 2007 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried to visit you, but it says that you're account is no longer public ):

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home