Thursday, February 08, 2007

Feelin' hot, hot, hot

Robyn is really sick- she has that flu that is going around. Of course it came just three days after I told my sister that Robyn hasn't been really sick (with a fever, etc) since we lived in Ontario! Isn't that typical?
I'm reminded again, thankfully, of how strong my family's stomachs are! From what I've heard, this flu wrecks havoc on your internal systems. Me, my family, and my kids (and my family's kids) hardly ever throw up! Isn't that a blessing? We often feel like we have to, but rarely do! So now I'm just dealing with a very cranky girl with red cheeks, burning eyes, sore throat and sore tummy. Probably won't post for a few days until Lydia, Nick and I have caught it and recovered! So take care, all! (:

6 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 2:30 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Hey Lisa, all the best with Robyn, hope she gets better soon. We have just been sick as well. And now Kyle just woke up with high temps this morning so he won't be going to school today. Take care

PS: I met Dren at church last Sunday, had a nice chat. Her little Zach is having his operation on Monday, same as my boys had. So we hope it all goes well for them.

 
At February 08, 2007 5:18 PM , Blogger Mrs. Bob said...

hope you guys all feel better soon!!!

 
At February 08, 2007 5:18 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Poor thing... hope you feel better soon Robyn!
Ryan will miss seeing you at church if you don't get healthy before then!
:o)

 
At February 08, 2007 8:49 PM , Blogger nicolevw said...

Hope it all goes well ....take care! (Martin is sick today ...do I dare think this dreaded virus has entered this household too?)

 
At February 08, 2007 9:45 PM , Blogger Michelle Vanderven said...

Hey Lisa, Hope you all feel better soon!!!!

 
At February 09, 2007 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Robyn's better soon. Mattea just got over a terrible week long chest cold. Pretty tough when you're only 8 weeks old!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home