Monday, February 19, 2007

Siesta


Sundays can be exhausting! So many places to go, babysits to visit, friends to play with, people to charm....
While we were visiting my family upstairs, Lydia snuck down and decided to snuggle up on the couch and have a snooze.

7 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 9:36 AM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

That photo is priceless!
:o)
Did she wrap herself up in the blankets?
Too cute!

 
At February 19, 2007 9:40 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I came downstairs to check on her, and this is how I found her! Those are her two "blankies", and she always wraps herself in them, even when just reading a book or sitting on the couch.

 
At February 19, 2007 3:44 PM , Blogger Christina said...

very cute...i thought it was robyn at first. :)

 
At February 19, 2007 4:40 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

That is sooo cute. I thought it was Robyn too at first; she is getting big and grown up!!

 
At February 19, 2007 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I thought that was Robyn also...!!! Too cute

Michelle

 
At February 21, 2007 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little sleeping beauty!! :)

 
At February 22, 2007 10:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute and beautiful
i think it is a greatest happiness to a kid for her parents

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home