Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How I can tell Spring is here!

*Hack* *pthttt* *achhooo!!* *honk* grumble...grumble....

I love spring, but every year I forget how bad my allergies are until the pollen starts flying! Looks like Lydia has inherited it, too...she has red, itchy eyes and says her throat hurts. We both had a lovely hoarse voice this morning, too!
I still love Spring, though! Just need to remember to take a box of Kleenex everywhere we go....

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 4:23 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA I hear you -- same over here!
Actually my alleriges surprisingly aren't that bad right now -- must be right in between alder and birch season, and flowers pollinating. Sinutab extra strength allergy and sinus works for me! From February to.... well basically all year!
lol

 
At March 28, 2007 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I remember back in the days when we hung out together you'd get some pretty bad allergy symptoms. Always had to remember not to give you a feather pillow to sleep on! ;)

 
At March 28, 2007 7:11 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Oh dear, not nice. I used to get bad hayfever; not so much anymore. Now Kyle gets it quite bad at the start of the season. Always have to give him some medication before he goes to school, otherwise he is not happy!!

 
At March 28, 2007 10:27 PM , Blogger nicolevw said...

That sucks. I thankfully don't suffer from spring allergies and I feel badly for those of you who do. Hope you can still enjoy spring!

 
At March 30, 2007 3:27 PM , Blogger Mrs. Bob said...

sniiiiiiiffff...... mmmmmmm.... smell those lovely beautiful flowers... :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home