Lydia's 2nd Birthday (in Coaldale)
Ugh! I've been trying for the past half hour to put a video of Lydia opening a present on here, but it isn't working...the only one that is going through is of her blowing out the candles. It's too bad, because the other one is very cute. Oh well!
I'm home from church this morning with Lydia who caught a bug in Alberta...and it sounds like I'm not the only one, hey Chandra and Cec?! I'm still trying to catch up with my blog...my plan to post our trip photos has been delayed because of wonderful visits from people back East! Trish and Rob and Trish and Henri and the kids spent some time with us before heading back to Ontario. More photos to post! (:
Auntie Christina felt creative and baked a wonderful caterpillar cake for Lydia's birthday. Lydia loves creepy crawlies... Chris even decorated it- and did a great job! Thanks so much, Chris!
We were all a little hesitant to eat it, though, after watching Lydia try to blow out the candles....see for yourself on this video why we were concerned about germy creepy crawlies on the icing....(:

1 Comments:
Hey Lisa, great family pictures. Congrats on Lydia's birthday. Such a cute age. Sounds like you've been busy over Christmas and New Year. Have enjoyed reading and seeing all about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home