Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lydia sings the alphabet (sort of... :0)


She usually says the whole thing, but after 4 tries, I gave up...she was insisting on either saying just part of it, or saying "pppthhht!" after a few letters...quite a little clown in front of the camera!!

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 7:41 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 21, 2006 7:42 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

Never mind the alphabet...I can't believe how clearly she says "I did it!" !!!

PS The removed post was mine...with lots of spelling mistakes! :o)

 
At December 22, 2006 1:18 AM , Blogger Chantelle said...

That is sooo cute. She is doing well for her age.

 
At December 22, 2006 12:29 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

yes, she is always surprising us with what she can say...last night she hurt herself and said "Don't worry...I'm ok!" and this morning, "I got hurt- need a bandaid for me!" (she gets hurt alot(;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home