Monday, December 18, 2006

Lights, a camera, and action!

On Saturday we drove all around town to find the houses with the best Christmas light displays. Wow-- some people really go all out!



Afterwards we went to the mall to play on their new indoor playground. Absolutely everything is made of a sort of plasticized foam, and the ground is bouncy! It is really a neat place for kids. There are no sharp corners or edges...the only danger is other big kids running or pushing. Robyn and Lydia had a great time. And when Nick wasn't behind the camera (: we even got to spend some time alone, just watching the fun.




6 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 9:48 AM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

Is this Surrey Place or Guildford mall?

 
At December 18, 2006 1:12 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Guildford. Have you been? I'm not sure if it is "new" but I don't remember it being there before.

 
At December 18, 2006 2:09 PM , Blogger Christina Marie said...

I haven't been to Guildford since I was pregnant with Lauren, and the playground wasn't there then! Looks like fun... :o)

 
At December 18, 2006 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa!!!

That looks like so much fun!!! I miss you guys :(


Michelle

 
At December 20, 2006 4:58 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 20, 2006 4:58 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Looks like you are having alot of fun. Got your card yesterday, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home