Thursday, November 22, 2007

Robyn is finally 6 !!!

It seemed to us and to Robyn that she has been 5 for a very long time. Wonder why that is? Maybe because so much happened this year. Well, much to her delight and to our thankfulness for God's gift of another year with her, Robyn turned 6 on Wednesday!

She shares her birthday with Chelsea, a friend in her class, so they had a joint party at Chelsea's house (thanks sooo much, Audrey and Steve!!!) It was an "animal" themed party and there were 9 girls there... they were really well behaved and played well together. Robyn had a really good time and it was great to see her interact
with all her new friends.


Robyn opened a few presents at home already...


This is a gift Daddy bought for Robyn (but I really think it is for him!) It's a remote controlled dragon fly...video to come soon (even Lydia can fly it!)


From Auntie Helen and Uncle Mick in Australia... the girls LOVE Mr McGee!













I made and iced the cake and Robyn and Lydia placed the animals and candles on it.





4 Comments:

At November 23, 2007 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Robyn!!! Looks like such a fun party! Good job on the cake Lis!!! I can't believe she's six already! Wow!!! I'd love to come visit again with Mattea . . .let me know what works for you!! :)

 
At November 23, 2007 4:41 PM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Girls are so cute. Robyn is looking so grown up and happy. Glad you had a great time. Cute cake!!

 
At November 23, 2007 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for making such a wonderful cake ... did you want the candles and the tray back? They are here - I can bring them to you one day.
It was great to share the party - hope it wasn't too much for you! Chelsea had a great time too!

 
At November 23, 2007 7:49 PM , Blogger Doulanic said...

wow...that looks like ....fun ??!! :-) When Danielle had her birthday party in February it was only 6 of them! Yikes! I can only imagine ....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home