Saturday, November 03, 2007

Making the most of a rainy day

Nick's plans to clean gutters, take stuff to the dump, clean up the yard, etc. had to change when we looked out the window this morning and saw rain. Lots of rain.
So... we decided to go out and have some fun as a family. I was glad because I appreciate distractions from contractions! (:
So we headed to town and hung around the mall, had lunch at the food court, and did some errands around town. Then Nick had the great idea to go to that big Funland Castle place for minigolf! I hadn't been there for years probably the last time was on a date or with YP's...
So we had a great time playing golf in the glow-in-the-dark under-the-sea themed course. The girls loved it! Especially the waterfalls (although they made Lydia feel like she had to pee! Right now!!)
We then let the girls use tokens to go on the Merry go round and play some games. It was so much fun and a great way to spend a rainy Saturday.
On the way home, all three of us girls fell fast asleep while Nick drove through the pouring rain. When we got home he still managed to clean the gutters, I made homemade pizza and then we enjoyed a nice cozy fire. I love days like these!




7 Comments:

At November 05, 2007 1:31 AM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Wow, that sure looks like a fun place for a family day out!!

 
At November 05, 2007 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to be able to get a nice family day out before the babe arrives

Katherine

 
At November 08, 2007 7:08 AM , Blogger amymom24 said...

Hmmm, you haven't blogged in quite a while... does this mean that good news is on the way??? Thinking of and praying for you!

 
At November 08, 2007 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So exciting! I look forward to seeing pictures! I continue to pray for health and God's hand upon your family!
Take care,
love Audrey L.

 
At November 08, 2007 11:32 PM , Blogger Michelle Vanderven said...

YAYAYA Congratulations Nick and Lisa! Praying that the little one is safe and sound!

 
At November 09, 2007 2:41 PM , Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Congratulations Nick and Lisa
I heard the good news from Chan (I asked !)We pray for health and strength for all.

 
At November 09, 2007 3:49 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

Hmmm...pictures, pictures, folks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home