posted by Lisa @ 10:54 PM 3 Comments
Very, very cute. Three gorgeous girls. I love the last picture; Amryn is looking very amused. Great baby sitters!!
she is just to cute, I love how siblings always love the new baby. I will have to come and visit you soon and see your new bundle.Katherine
Aw. those are really cute Lisa! The girls really look like they enjoy having a little sister...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Very, very cute. Three gorgeous girls. I love the last picture; Amryn is looking very amused. Great baby sitters!!
she is just to cute, I love how siblings always love the new baby. I will have to come and visit you soon and see your new bundle.
Katherine
Aw. those are really cute Lisa! The girls really look like they enjoy having a little sister...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home