Nesting instinct already!?
Lol Well, Nick thinks this baby is coming sooner than we think!... today I dug a garden, made strawberry jam, washed the baby stroller padding and canopy, and after supper he found me on my hands and knees scrubbing the front hall lino with an SOS pad (don't worry, it's old lino) I've been feeling the need to be productive lately! There is a lot on my mind and when I'm busy I can think things through. Or maybe it really is just nesting instinct. Anyway, Nick's comment when he saw me washing the floor and hearing about my day was, "Are you having this baby tonight?!"
And speaking of nesting:
Does anyone know what kind of bird this is? He and his mate have been scrounging for worms and bugs in our yard...and both Nick and I have never seen it before.

5 Comments:
It's a northern flicker.
Thanks, Pete!
It's tooo early for the nesting instinct!! Slow down girl!
Yeah, don't worry...the next day I was so tired- I won't be doing that again!!
Of course you won't be doing that again -- you don't need TWO gardens!!! :o)
I remember before Alyssa was born cleaning out my china cabinet and polishing everything inside at 11:30 at night! LOL She wasn't born for a while after that, either...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home